If you are excited at the prospect of giving something back to the community, then this paid Non-Executive position might be just what you are looking for. In return for your time, skills and commitment we can offer you the chance to:
- Work alongside other Non-Executives to help create our story.
- Establish the strategic framework for Linc.
- Lead the modernisation agenda to support excellent homes and services.
- Invest in communities to support prosperity, health and wellbeing.
- Enhance Linc’s reputation and networks.
- Receive training to support your role as a Non-Executive Director.
- Build your business acumen.
Linc’s Board sets the strategic direction and culture, which in collaboration with the Executive Team and colleagues, enables us to achieve our Corporate Objectives. We consistently achieve strong financial results and customer feedback year on year. This strong business foundation supports our ability to deliver our ambitious new build development programme and our commitment to support the Welsh Governments Programme for Wales.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientation, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented on our Board.
If you have the skills we are looking for, then get in touch today.